What To Bring
YOU CANNOT QUALIFY ON THE RANGE WITHOUT THESE ITEMS
Your handgun must be of at least .22 caliber (9mm and .380 are acceptable). DO NOT BRING YOUR WEAPON OR AMMUNITION INTO CLASS. Leave them secured in your vehicle and out of sight until we arrive at the range. All weapons and magazines should be UNLOADED before approaching the range area. An accidental discharge while loading, unloading or handling your weapon may be grounds for not receiving proficiency certification.
1. Ammunition – a minimum of 50 rounds (SAAMI* Specification) is required.
ABSOLUTELY NO RELOADED AMMUNITION WILL BE ALLOWED.
2. Eye protection (prescription glasses with plastic lenses are acceptable).
3. Ear protection (full over-ear type recommended).
4. Head cover – Cap or hat that will cover the head and the area toward the face (such as a baseball cap).
5. Closed toed shoes and socks (absolutely no sandals).
NOTE: You can now qualify with either a revolver or semi-automatic handgun and still carry either.